Admission method

For bachelor's, master's, doctoral classes, taught master's classes, on-the-job professional classes, international students, etc., please refer to the enrollment information on the website of the Academic Affairs Office. (please click the link above)

International Students Application

For international student admission, please link to Office of International Affairs. (please click the link above)