- Practice regulations
- 1. The total graduate credits is 128, excluding the education program 26 credits.
- 2. Any student would be allowed to apply the education program according to the official decrees and the relevant regulations of this university.
- 3. The credits for the student who would complete the Chinese program as the secondary major is 75. Those taking Chinese as the secondary major would get the certification of Chinese teacher have to take the two courses, rhetoric and Mandarin phonetics.
- 4. From 2014 school year onwards, the students in this department are allowed to take 25 credits of the courses in other departments.
- 5. From 2014 school year onwards, the students graduating from a 5-year junior college system should take 12 credits the courses including: Chuang-Tzu, Han Fei-Tzu, Ancient Classical Chinese Poetry, Selected Classical Novels, the Introduction to Chinese Linguistics, Mandarin phonetics and the oral expression art.
- 6. The detailed information of the courses of this semester, please refer to the website:
※The department approves the credits of the one complete English course of the College of Liberal Arts Oral History as Research Method and Research Field, but related course selection regulations of the university and the department must be complied with. (The regulation of the department: Since the 2014 academic year the department has allowed undergraduates to take 25 credits of elective courses from other departments as graduation credits.)